How to make stinky tofu
1. Mustard is cheap and common. It can be used as one of the raw materials for making stinky brine. After the mustard is washed, a layer of mustard and a layer of salt are spread repeatedly.
2. Cover the mustard with salt and put it in outdoor sunlight for about three to four months. Salt and sunlight will soften mustard water.
3. The fermented mustard is stirred with water, and then the residue is filtered out to form "vegetable stem water".
4. Pour the stem water into a clean water tank
5. Adding bean curd dregs to make them ferment again, which is the key water for making stinky tofu.
6. Put the old tofu in the stinky brine, and let the bacteria in the brine adhere to the tofu, destroy and decompose the protein of the tofu. According to the desired odor to determine the soaking time, picked up after refrigeration for two days, you can use.